Friday, August 01, 2008

FINALLY! NEWS!!!

I've been cryptically going on and on about how crazy it's been around here, and now I can finally open my big fat mouth! Ladies and Gentlemen, with great pleasure, I present to you, a view of the future:

Sometimes a little craziness is good!

YES INDEED! The YoYo is proud to announce that her offerings will soon be on proud display for your viewing purchasing pleasure at The Loopy Ewe! The yarns are on their way to stay with Loopy and will be arriving any day now - I'm so incredibly excited! You know I'll let you know the second they go live!

Here's my question for you: How many skeins did I send her? Post your guess in the comments - whoever gets closest (or hits it dead on) wins a skein of my newest nummy sportweight superwash merino/cashmere/nylon blend yarn! (Which you can view, along with some other new fun things, in the shop.) You'll have until Monday at 6:00 p.m. (Eastern) to post your guess - I'm going out of town Tuesday, so hopefully I can get your prize in the mail before I go. Take a guess and watch your email on Monday night!