Sunday, June 08, 2008

That Flickr MeMe Thing

I have some time to kill while Travis hits up the laundromat to wash his uniforms. So this was fun....

MeMe

1. What is your first name?: Alyson

2. What is your favorite food?: (today?) Drunken noodles with tofu

3. What high school did you go to?: Martin County High School (I swear this was on the first screen of results.)

4. What is your favorite color? Orange (this was a TOUGH one to choose a photo on!)

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Angelina Jolie (hey, it is what it is. and she's at her most beautiful when children are present.)

6. Favorite drink?: iced caramel macchiato (but only because "sweet tea" didn't give me any images of anything remotely related to sweet tea)

7. Dream vacation?: Thailand (even more so now that I've been rooting through pictures.)

8. Favorite dessert: (today?) Creme brulee

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Pregnant (as soon as I grow up....)

10. What do you love most in life?: Husband

11. One word to describe you: Talented (I let Travis pick the word - not that I don't think I am, but it wouldn't be the first thing that came to mind. And compared with this cat, I got nothin'.)

12: Your flickr name: Terrible YoYo

Note: Of course none of these photos are my own - please see credit for each photo by clicking on my mosaic's flickr page.