Friday, February 29, 2008

Oh Yeah.

Yahaira made a good point - this is my only chance in four years to post on the 29th of February.

Ummm....

Sooo.....

Yeah.....I.....uhhh....

Oh, good news: the neighbor's dog seems to be back home. Saw him last night, tied up outside the apartment building. For like three hours. It was about 40 degrees. I am keeping an eye on this situation. I'd like to point out that I am going out of my way to be neither overly nice nor at all mean to this guy until I really have to make that call. Here, however, I can be as nasty and judgmental as I want. Isn't the internet wonderful? :-D

Here's big news: The Project? Done. (Well, mostly done. Tiny bit of finishing.) Hoooo. Rah. (There will be pictures and stuff. To read way too much information about the progress, you can follow that link to the Ravelry page. The last few days come across maybe a bit frustrated - but I'm fine now that it's done!)

And now I'm back to long-dormant Juno. (Link to the most inspiring finished object EVARRR.) I think I'm down with knitting adult garments that aren't socks or hats now. Woohoo!