Sunday, January 06, 2008

Why Is Rachael Ray So Damned Happy All The Time?

Oy. Spent the entire day in the kitchen today. I love to cook, and I also like not having to come home from work and go straight to the kitchen during the week, but it is kind of rough doing all the week's meals in one day - it's like Thanksgiving Day every Sunday.

There's an update in the shop with all the yarn I dyed yesterday. ("All" being six listings.)

The weather is going to start getting back to "normal" for Florida now - at least it's still cool enough to have the windows open. Being down into the 20s and 30s this past week was pretty spectacular. But you know who we found out doesn't like being cold?

It's okay, I'm not comfortable without them

Everybody but me. As much as I love the attention, I do think I'll like being able to, you know, get up once in a while.

Okay, that's kind of all I really have. Pretty captivating stuff today, huh? I'd blog some more, share words of wisdom and tell witty stories that cause you to snarf coffee out of your nose, but then the Wii would get lonely. You don't want that, do you?