Monday, January 28, 2008

Call Me Mill

I'm spinning like mad. I did FIVE yarns this weekend. FIVE. I'm serious about this shop update, dangit.

Does anyone want a skein of Socks that Rock in the Flower Power colorway from the 2007 sock club? I never really liked it but was waiting for the end of the term to sell it. I didn't ever even bother to get a picture of it, but Adelle did, and so I'm stealing hers to show you. (You don't mind, right Adelle, 'cuz you love me and stuff, right? hehe...I hate being a thief, but I'm just so laaazy...) Anyway, that's what the skein looks like - if anyone wants it, drop a comment. $20 includes shipping to US/Canada.

I'm supposed to vote tomorrow. Not that it counts. I guess I'll vote for the point of it anyway, but man I hate that the Democrat votes don't get counted (they stripped our delegates since we moved up the primary, although there's a theory that the decision will be reversed) and it's compounded by the fact that the Republican votes WILL count - is it just me, or does it seem like Florida is just TRYING to defraud the system?

We watched the movie Once last night. I loved it - the music was captivating, and the love story grabbed me. It's not your typical love story, more about how two people can share passion, a love for an idea, and the connection that creates - but it's really a beautiful story. (Assuming you can understand a word they're saying...)

Off I go to spin some more - snuggles!