Friday, August 24, 2007

Crazy...

I've been pretty quiet and boring this week, I know - work's been busy, and I've had four days straight of horrible migraines. (I hate excuses, but I also hate not being interesting 'round here.)

And I leave Tuesday morning at the butt-crack of dawn for Seattle, so I don't know how much time I'll have between now and then....BUT! Do any of you live in or near that area? I'll be there by myself, husbandless and without a vehicle, from Tuesday to Friday. I'm doing a conference for work, so the days are busy, but I know there's a yarn shop about a half-mile from my hotel, and if anyone wanted to suggest meeting up and yarning or having dinner and a knit, I'd be all for it....(I'm staying downtown near Pike Place.)

More when I'm an interesting person again!