Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to Blog, Happy Birthday to Blog!

(It's also my mother-in-law-to-be's birthday, for the record. Edit: No it's not. That's Monday. I'm easily confused.)

Look around! Things are looking different! (I realize most everyone uses Bloglines, Newsgator, or Google Reader these days, so for those of you going that route, things aren't looking the least bit different.) I decided to celebrate Bloggy's birthday by giving her a new grown-up look. I'm not completely in love with it - but it's better, and less busy. And the biggest improvement? Haloscan commenting! I've been getting a lot of comments I'd love to respond to, and the Blogger system has never been overly friendly about giving me that option - so now, when you ask me a question, I can answer it!! The only thing - I goofed and didn't think to find a way to keep my old comments on here - so they're all gone! Sad face! But fear not! I got email notifications of all those comments and I save them all (your words mean so much to me!) so they're not really gone; just elsewhere! (And I'm keeping a running list of all the contest commenters, so you're all safe!)

So since the new commenting just now went into effect and I still have some questions to answer:

Stariel: The Starbucks mug came from one of my Starbucks visits...I think I found it at the Winter Park store. But I got it not too long ago, so it's probably still out there. You'd think they'd have it on their website, but apparently all their mugs are too good for the Internet. Bah!

Heddy: The wedding is June 2nd, and I'll allotting myself six weeks to get those stockings done. I'm hoping it won't take that long - but I'm anticipating that it could take longer!!

Necia: Ooooh, let's talk America's Next Top Model! This season's going to be good for reals! I missed Wednesday's episode, but it's on again Sunday. I think I hate Natasha so much that it kind of shimmies around and turns into love...she's so blissfully unaware! I think I like Brittany - she's not standard pretty, but the girl can take a photo! And what's with Jaslene???

Irene: That was the nicest comment!! Thank you!!! (Okay, so hers wasn't a question, but she left such a nice one that I wanted to acknowledge it.)

Alright, I gotta finish up laundry, meet Travis for lunch, and head to dance class. Don't forget, you have until midnight tonight (eastern time) to leave a comment for the contest. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I will give you some hints:

1. Alpaca.
2. Cherry.
3. Fluffy lambykins.
4. Happy hands.
5. Sweet Georgia. (Okay, that's not a hint, that's an outright tell.)

Happy happy Saturday! Thank you, Bloggy, for being so much fun for me over this past year! And thank you, reading people, for being with me!