Sunday, August 27, 2006

I Accomplished Something.

And frankly, I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Then again, it's 2:00 a.m. and I just wrapped up, after tearing up my gauge swatch because I ran out of yarn with 15 bind-off stitches to go. I don't think I'm expected to be in love with it right at the moment.

Photos to follow.

PS: Today's party at the LYS was a blast! And can I just say that I LOVE going to the big yarn shop party with Travis, having him make charming conversation with the knit ladies, carry my stuff around the store without complaining - nay, having even OFFERED to do so! - help clean up when a lady spilled her drink, and then - THEN! - when I cashed out (cotton yarns 30% off, sock yarns 20% off, books 10% off!!), he jumped in front of me with a, "No, let me get it." Five women within earshot nearly swooned. It's the knight in shining armor we all dream of.

PPS: Hurry, there's some Sea Silk on Destash. I already got one - grab the other!!