Friday, October 05, 2007

PS: I Love You, Help Me?

Does anyone with mad sewing skillz and access to talent/Amy Butler fabrics/the pattern want to sew me a Weekender bag? I'm completely obsessing, I know, I know. See, I can buy all the Amy Butler fabric bags I want, but without a Weekender, I still feel kind of empty inside. I know the bag is kind of a pain, but I'm willing to pay you in hugs, snuggles, chocolate, sock yarn, handspun, and if need be, actual money. (Yes, I'm willing to part with cash I don't even have! That's how much I wants the bag!) If you think you might be willing, or if you know someone who might be willing, puhleeeease let me know.

okay love ya bye!

ETA: Riiiiiiight. See comment. I don't know how I manage to consistently forget that one of the most important people in my life has mad sewing skillz. Well, it's not so much that I forget it as never think of him when I think "Who do I know who can sew me a purse?" Kinda sexist of me, isn't it??