Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Er, Not Yet

Guess we're going to have to wait til November to see that SAFF post, huh?

In the meantime, please get your YoYo fix by going to Turtlegirl's blog post and watching real live video of me being a jackass. (Yeah, I can't tell you how glad I am that I don't bother to tone it down when somewhat drunken people point cameras at me. Heheheh.)

Also in the meantime, I've thrown a couple more patterns into the sidebar. They're just generic top-down ribbed-cuff stockinette socks...I wrote one for fingering weight yarn and one for sport weight yarn, and each one is written for two sizes. The stockinette sock is my mindless/TV knitting, and I finally got them down on paper for the benefit of myself and others (thank you, Sock Workshop!)

Happy Halloween everybody! Yay! (And Jessi: Happy anniversary!! I love you!!!)