Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Want To See Another Three Inches Of Stocking Progress?

No, you don't. It's the same stocking, only a little taller. I'll spare you. (I will mention that I blocked it to try to get it to fit a bit more comfortably around the ankle, and it's still a hair snug. I switched from a size 1 to a size 2 needle after the first calf shaping repeat, and I think I'll knit the second one entirely on a size 2.)

I do hate not having anything to write about, though. I wrote a few things on this post and got some really lovely comments (thank you!)....and then I was reminded of why I had decided it best to avoid talking about the wedding as much as possible - to avoid awkward situations. In my excitement, I've violated that decision, and I shouldn't have. So I'll try to keep it out of here as much as possible. But stockings don't count!! :-D

This thing is starting to freak me out:

The Perpetual Love Balloon

Travis bought me that balloon on Valentine's Day. And it is STILL fully inflated in the corner of the living room, seven weeks later. I don't think it's ever going to die on its own. I may have to commit heliucide...but then I think Travis will give me a hard time for killing our Love Balloon.