Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Good Knitters

You'll see this in no fewer than 30 blogs, probably, but I'll be the 31st, because I'm thrilled with this idea.

I'm a huge fan of All Things Heather yarn (my Travis' favorite, most comfy socks so far were knit in her yarn) and she's doing a wonderful pledge drive to benefit both her daughter's school and, in larger part, its sister school in South Africa. Lord knows any school in South Africa needs all the help we can give them - and just for kicks, Heather's offering up all kinds of generosity to people who donate. (She's crazy.)

Her post is on her blog - if you have a bit of yarn money leftover in the budget (and hey, if you're in the Stashalong, you gotta have a few pennies), can you spare them?

I now return you to your regularly-scheduled knitting.