Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Contest Reminder!

Remember, you only have until the end of the tomorrow to submit your guesses for the contest!! Win Socks that Rock sock yarn! And a pattern! Cheer me on! Lots of positive results all around! See the details on the contest here, and send the email here.

I can't wait to start talking about Bellocq again! Are you going to be surprised by my progress? Possibly....depends on your expectations. (That's not really a hint....could go either way, ya know?)

Now, because I have little else to discuss, here's another shot from the Photos Mom Sent Me installation currently running at the Museum of Goofy and/or Good-Looking Family Members. Yesterday, you got good-looking. So that would make today:

family

Goofy!!!! (That's my mom and dad. And that little tomboy thing in the middle? Yeah, that's me.)