Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote Or Lose Your Right To Bitch Later

What an exciting day! I hope everyone plans on getting out to vote after they're done reading 1700 blog posts about voting. There's no doubt in my mind that there will be beyond record turnout. And while I won't say who I voted for (like you couldn't freakin' guess) I will say that I am excited and energized. I'm also just glad to not feel like I didn't really have the best choices - 2004, anyone? - but rather that the two candidates running are capable of stringing together coherent sentences, feeding themselves, and dressing without assistance. I may agree with one candidate a bit - okay, A LOT - more than the other, but I don't feel that either one is functionally retarded, and that's a big step in the right direction, comparatively speaking. (Note I'm referring only to the candidates for PRESIDENT. We won't get into that other one.....)

Bring it!!!!