Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yarny - Updates and Destashes

First: there was a shop update this week and I totally forgot to mention it. Check that out, if you like.

Second: Fairly respectable-sized destash on my Flickr and Ravelry. Good stuff - TVYarn, Sknitches, Numma Numma, Socks That Rock, Duets, Dream in Color, a few other things, and - dare I mention this? - one skein of Wollmeise. I hate to set paramaters but people being all crazy about the stuff and whatnot, I'll say that I'd really really like the Wollmeise to go to someone who hasn't tried it yet. Here's the Flickr set and here's the Rav set. (They contain the same stuff, it's just up to your preference.)

Send a RavMail or e-mail to alysonknitsATgmailDOTcom. (I prefer one of the two - commenting on a photo on Flickr or on a yarn in Rav is harder to track. Please don't send a message to both e-mail and Ravelry, as I confuse very easily and good LORD I hadn't realized how many different methods of communication there could be on this destash!)

Happy hunting!