Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Shop Stuff

Fair warning, nothing in this post but a small announcement or something about the shop and a pretty picture at the end:

There has been some interest expressed in a YoYo shop newsletter of sorts - I'm going to set up an email list, for notifications when shop updates happen (it's been slow in the updating lately, but I always have something up my sleeves.) If you'd be interested in receiving these notifications - they won't be constant, they'll only be when there's going to be an update or a sale (yes, a sale!) and I won't share your info obviously, etc., etc. - then please let me know either by comment (include your email address on that email address line) or shoot me an email at alysonknitsATgmailDOTcom.

(It seems likely that those who are on the list would get not only early warning of updates and sales, but the occasional fun stuff like sale codes or a contest or something....)

Chihuly at Bellagio