Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Itty-Bitty-Booty Stash Sale - ROUND 2/3!!!

Everything is spoken for, for now! Thank you so much for making this a success! I may stash-dive this weekend and see what else I come up with...thanks!!

Hi...it's me again. I just can't tell you what your warm words mean to us. I'm really appreciative of everyone's wonderful thoughts and well-wishes - Bitty loves you all!

So I'm going to sell some sock and fiber stash to help fund a bit of the Bitty-Booty surgery. If you need some stash enhancing, or if you know someone who does, please let me know. I may add more - I'm only going off of my Flickr stash sets, so when I get home and look things over, I may come up with more....and I don't know if I'll go to one of the destash sites; I may just keep it here, if it goes well enough. (RSS feed people: I'm sorry if you see this post over and over because of the updates. Bloglines is kind of annoying that way...)

I'd love it if you could kind of, um, pimp this stash sale, you know, if you blog, if you're willing. I hate to ask anyone for anything ever, but you know, Bitty's gonna need a LOT of cookies. :-)

Fine print stuff: all yarns in new condition with labels, stored in a smoke free home with pets (obviously), first class shipping included in all prices. Email me to buy stuff.

FIBER
(All fiber in four ounce bundles unless otherwise noted)

(Pending) Pigeonroof Studios Superwash Merino:

Superwash Merino
100% superwash merino in "Hothouse" colourway. A dream to spin.
Price: $12

(Pending) Spunky Eclectic Wool:
Spunky Eclectic
100% South African Fine in "Lollipop" colourway.
Price: $11

Again, email me if there's something(s) you're interested in. Thanks!!!