Friday, September 28, 2007

Took Me Long Enough

I don't have any pictures for today because last night was remarkably similar to last Thursday. Apparently, drunk on sangria and broke from eating fortyelevenhundred plates of tapas is how we knit EVERY Thursday.

Wait, I forgot, Kathleen sent pictures:

Kathleen and Cristina

Christina and Kathleen pose for a super-cute picture. And then there's the picture that Christina took of US.

Me and Travis

Yeah. Thanks for that. My tapas of choice, apparently, was rocks. (What DO I have in my mouth here?? Is that my sexy face? PLEASE tell me that's not my sexy face!)

Anyway, the point of today's post is to point you, probably for the millionth time, to Aimee's blog. She's doing good things, raising money for her Lupus walk. (Er, it's a walk to raise money to help find a cure for Lupus.) There are prizes, too. Not that you'd be giving for that sole purpose, of course, right? Right. So go throw some money at her!

(PS: I need to destash some yarns so I can throw money at Aimee -slash- pay bills. I have a few skeins up on Ravelry, so if you see anything you want, please message me.)