Thursday, April 19, 2007

Could Be.....Who Knows....

Okay, look, I know there's all this going on, and it feels so strange to just ignore it and talk about socks. I've typed three - THREE! - posts that turned into exhasperated rants, but I've decided that since there's nowhere anyone can go to get away from the sorrow and awful images, I'll not post anything about it and just try keep the blog crafty and chipper - but I can't not acknowledge it; my soul aches for all those connected. Now, deep breath, and moving forward with today's regularly scheduled post:

Arouuuuuuund the border corner
Or comin' dowwwwwwwn the ribbon river
Come on, deeeeliver
To meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

(Ahh, West Side Story...man, I always wanted to play Anita, even though I'm not crazy about the show - but a fair Irish lass with green eyes does not the best Puerto Rican princess make...)

I may have something very exciting to share with you soon, something that has to do with a stocking border and a ribbon and a very excited and self-satisfied knitter. If only it signaled the end of the process, and not just the halfway point.

There's not much else to discuss - the usual yarny acquisitions and not much exciting to report so I'll just OH MY GOD I CAN'T STAND IT - I FINALLY GOT SOME SUNDARA YARN!!!! WHOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOO!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Oh goodness. How undignified of me. My apologies.

And, because I have nothing to share, I present to you: Muggles and Yarn!

muggles = kitties