Thursday, November 02, 2006

Public Service Announcement

HEY!!! HEEEEYYYYY!!!!!

If you're down, the Blue Moon Socks That Rock Sock Club pre-registration is up. The good news? Pre-register now and you have until January to figure out where you're going to find the 200 bucks. (Or to change your mind...but if you even kinda think you might wanna sign up, pre-register. No obligation to pay, but gets your foot in the door....'cause last year I missed out, and they sent out some of the most amazing colorways. Including this month's Pink Granite, which is probably the MOST GORGEOUS SOCK YARN I'VE EVER SEEN. I wonder if I could email them and snag a skein?)

By the way, they also have a bunch of new colorways up.

I have too much sock yarn. I have too much sock yarn. I have too much sock yarn.

(Gonna have to give more away soon. I can feel it.)

(Psst: Valerie, you totally deserve the yarn. I spilled the beans about SanDeE* way too soon. Wait until I can spin something that's not embarassing...maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday you'll see a little fluffy envelope from me.)