Monday, November 13, 2006

Ho-Hum.

CONTEST!!

In honor of my recent relative success destashing some stuff (though there's still a bit left...

In support of my belief in charitable causes...

In honor of my brilliant best friend and her knitting success...

In honor of all the fiber I have to spin and find room for...

Leave me a comment. Yep, that's it. Just comment. You have until Thursday the 16th. (The number 16 is brought to you by Jessi.)

I'll pick one using a "random number generator" (what I like to call a "Travis") and you'll win....something yarny. I haven't decided yet, since I just got this bug up my butt at work and I'm not at home to examine my stash. I can promise it won't suck. (As always, I will take your personal preferences into account. And for any sneakies out there - no fair stacking the deck...just one comment!)

And yeah, it's just a "leave a comment, maybe win a prize" thing, so you can just say "OOOH, ME!!" You're not, statistically, any more likely to win by saying something clever or funny or adorable or flattering....but you'll make me love you that much more. ;-)