Tuesday, July 04, 2006

To Do:

1. Floor-to-ceiling shelves in Fiber Room.

Our trip to North Carolina was wonderful - relaxing, restful, romantic....expensive....

I have oodles of photos to share and big updates to do (including a bit of Travis-Knitting progress) and a beg for help to the world of Knitters More Knowledgeable Than I. (Umm, Elsebeth Lavold appears to assume that one has already knitted many sweaters in the past and that the instruction, "Shape shoulder" should be more than sufficient...this pattern is going to kick my ass, I just know it.)

In the meantime, let me share a photo with you....you may recall what my knitting room looked like before. (Now that I've picked up a spindle, I've tried to adapt to calling it the "Fiber Room" in preparation for the day I take to spinning.) Now, here we are, post-Carolinas (we may have dipped into South Carolina for a few shops....) Everything on the chair, trunk, and most of the ottoman is new.

IMG_2069

Eventful weekend indeed.