Saturday, March 18, 2006

Oh My Goodness Oh My GOODness

While searching for a pattern for a cute hoodie on my pal Knitting Pattern Central, I saw a little note at the bottom that declared that Garn Studios now had its patterns posted in English and that was good news. I figured I should examine this "Garn Studio" and see what was so great about them.

Oh.

My.

Golly.

I will never have to buy another pattern book or Interweave Knits again! Everything on there is chic and looks expensive like crazy. ('Cause face it, when you're working off a free pattern, people would usually be able to tell.) And not just 30 or so...there are almost 2000 free patterns.

It's my new favourite place in the whole wide world (today). The link's been added to the sidebar.

Sigh.....now to just buy all the yarn in the world.